SEO On Page Optimization SEO Off Page Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Page Specific Meta Tag Creation
- Creation of Meta Description
- Title Tag (Page Title Optimization)
- Alt Tag Optimization
- Anchor Text Optimization
- Keyword Analysis
- Content Placement
- Keyword Density
- Implementation of 301 Redirect
- Implementation of Google Analytics
- Search Engine Verification
- cheap seo packages
- Use SEO-Friendly URLs
- Do check for duplicate content
- Image Optimization
- Creation in Social Networking Sites
- Search Engine Submission
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Link Exchange
- Social Shopping Network
- Question & Answers
- Photo Sharing
- Video Promotions
- Local Listings & Yellow Pages
- Article Submission
- Press Release Promotion
- Classifieds Submission
- Document Sharing
- CSS, W3C & RSS Directories
If you are eager to know about our SEO service, contact us without any hesitation. We would be getting back to you soon.
We are an Industry Innovator SEO services providers deals with best SEO results, starting the process of to invest in SEO an easy one. Our SEO agency will provide a custom SEO quotation, focusing on the best and appropriate forming search phrases in your niche. Our SEO services offer assured first page positions in Search engines within 90 days for the majority (typically seventy-five percent or more) of your target search phrases. For local SEO strategies, Industry Innovator and Entrepreneur SEO often are able to guarantee top 5 Search engines positions within 90 days.
If you are eager to know about our SEO service,contact us
without any hesitation. We would be getting back to you soon.
Mobile SEO Strategy
Mobile-Friendly Websites Have 3 Possible Configurations
What we SEOs and web developers understand is that a mobile website will run mainly on 1 of 3 unique configurations.
1. Responsive Web Design: Your website URLs will stay the same and so will your HTML code!
2. Dynamic Serving: Your URLs will stay the same, but your HTML code will be different for mobile.
3. Separate URLs: Your website URLs will not stay the same; you’ll have unique mobile URLs for your mobile site. You’ll also have different HTML code.
Google Needs to Understand Your Mobile Setup
Responsive design is always the way to go in my opinion. Mobile responsive and adaptive. The same HTML code gets servers on the same URLs regardless of the users device and size of their screen. The bonus with this type of mobile-friendly configuration is that your website magically renders and displays differently based on the user’s screen size (Smartphone, tablet, desktop, non-visual browser, LCD TV).