Search Campaign ads are available in Google Adwords, Bing, yahoo ads. These are highly converting ads as we target user intent. Show multiple information in ads to get highly relevant users on your site.
Pay per click advertisement is one the best method of digital marketing, Anyone, irrespective of the size of business/budget can do PPC to promote their business on internet. All the money invested in PPC Services are fully measurable, It gives complete report of the money used and the result from it, so its much better than traditional media like radio, news paper etc.
Many top internet companies offer PPC Ads like- Google PPC (Google AdWords, youtube ads), Bing Yahoo Ads (Bing Ads), Facebook Advert (Also used for Instagram), LinkeDin Ads, Twitter ads etc. All offer basically 2 types of cost for showing ads 1.CPC (Cost per ads clicks), 2. CMP (Cost for per thousand impression) and also Google offer CPV (Cost per view) for video ads on youtube,com
Affordable PPC Services
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF PPC SERVICES ARE...
1. Start Promoting your site within hours
2. Reach people who are searching for your services/products
3. Schedule ads at different time
4. Show Banner ads to past website visitors
5. Pay only for Clicks & not for showing ads
6. Cheap PPC Lead Generation
7. Show ads in specific location
8. Show ads to specific users
9. 100% measurable result
10. Start with any budget
11. No long term contract
12. Branding solution
13. Sell anything instantly
and much more.
Our SEO Expert Says: We are available to answer your all questions? Just talk to us @ +91- 90157 73392 or email@example.com
Here are few things to do for on page optimization.
SEO On Page Optimization SEO Off Page Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Page Specific Meta Tag Creation
- Creation of Meta Description
- Title Tag (Page Title Optimization)
- Alt Tag Optimization
- Anchor Text Optimization
- Keyword Analysis
- Content Placement
- Keyword Density
- Implementation of 301 Redirect
- Implementation of Google Analytics
- Search Engine Verification
- cheap seo packages
- Use SEO-Friendly URLs
- Do check for duplicate content
- Image Optimization
- Creation in Social Networking Sites
- Search Engine Submission
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Link Exchange
- Social Shopping Network
- Question & Answers
- Photo Sharing
- Video Promotions
- Local Listings & Yellow Pages
- Article Submission
- Press Release Promotion
- Classifieds Submission
- Document Sharing
- CSS, W3C & RSS Directories
Mobile SEO Strategy
Mobile-Friendly Websites Have 3 Possible Configurations
What we SEOs and web developers understand is that a mobile website will run mainly on 1 of 3 unique configurations.
1. Responsive Web Design: Your website URLs will stay the same and so will your HTML code!
2. Dynamic Serving: Your URLs will stay the same, but your HTML code will be different for mobile.
3. Separate URLs: Your website URLs will not stay the same; you’ll have unique mobile URLs for your mobile site. You’ll also have different HTML code.
Google Needs to Understand Your Mobile Setup
Responsive design is always the way to go in my opinion. Mobile responsive and adaptive. The same HTML code gets servers on the same URLs regardless of the users device and size of their screen. The bonus with this type of mobile-friendly configuration is that your website magically renders and displays differently based on the user’s screen size (Smartphone, tablet, desktop, non-visual browser, LCD TV).